Presentations are a useful tool for any college student. During the course of your college studies, you may have to give a presentation. This could be as part of a coursework assignment, or even as part of an end of term examination. Most students absolutely dread this and it is understandable – not everyone is confident in public speaking, even if it is in front of their friends and classmates.
Microsoft PowerPoint is usually the program of choice to create presentations. It is a well-established program with a heap of useful features. You can easily create a standout presentation with animation, sound, and slide transitions.
Finding ideas for Powerpoint presentation topics can be difficult. Regardless of how good the program is, you still have to think of Powerpoint topics. The subject has to be intriguing and interesting. It also has to have enough potential content to turn into a decent length slide. In the paragraphs below, we look at topics for Powerpoint presentations for your benefit:
Interesting Powerpoint Presentation Topics For College Students
A Powerpoint presentation must be interesting. No one wants to read about a boring subject or something mundane. They want to listen to an exhibition that is packed full of interesting facts and figures. To make a good presentation you must have an interesting subject matter. It should be something that evokes emotions and causes people to think. It should probe their mind and ask an interesting question, or create a polarizing opinion that could invite discussions.
In the text below, we have listed 10 interesting Powerpoint presentation subjects. These cover a broad range of subjects but they all have one thing in common – they invite discussion and look at something of significance:
- Will the world’s population reach a point at which we cannot keep up with food demands?
- Modern marvels of architecture and their impact on architecture
- The rise of cybercrime and its associated dangers
- Should capital punishment still be legal?
- How deforestation is affecting our ecosystem and wildlife diversity
- The Western Front: A historical look at WWII
- How social media has changed the very fabric of our lives
- Comparison of Greek, Roman, and Norse gods and their mythology
- Why do people smoke and what are the negative consequences?
- Space exploration – will we ever set foot on Mars?
PPT Topics On Business and Management For Students
The modern world revolves around business. Business is ever-present and understanding this subject can help students improve their career prospects. There are many different aspects of a business that could be used as presentation subjects – business management, entrepreneurial ventures, the Internet, and e-commerce to name a few examples.
When choosing presentation subjects for business, you have so much that you can draw from. You can also buy ppt presentations on business and management too. Think about offices, staffing, accounts, finance and investment – these are all topics you could incorporate into your presentation titles. The following are 10 fantastic presentation ideas specifically for business and management:
- What barriers can family-run businesses encounter?
- Modern entrepreneurs and their evolution into digital gurus
- Why workplace diversity is important for a business
- How project management can streamline your business operations
- Traditional commerce vs. e-commerce
- X top effective business management techniques
- Should you outsource aspects of your business to third-party providers?
- Should ethics and morality be a cornerstone of your business?
- How to improve your staff hiring process
- Cryptocurrencies – a sound investment or a risky gamble?
Topics For Small And Persuasive Powerpoint Presentations
Not all Powerpoint presentations have to be lengthy. Sometimes you may simply have to give short presentations that only lasts 5-10 minutes. Choosing a subject for this form of presentation can prove just as tricky. Trying to fit a whole presentation into a short time period can be difficult – you want to pack as much information as possible, and keep your audience interested for the duration.
Furthermore, small and persuasive PowerPoint presentations have to be concise. There is no point discussing something such as the whole history of World War I – there would simply be too much information to include. Instead you have to look at specific subjects – for example, you may look at a specific battle in World War I, or a shorter time period. The following are 10 topics for small and persuasive Powerpoint presentations:
- 5 groundbreaking discoveries of the 21st century
- Should governments control their citizen’s internet access?
- The smartphone wars – Android vs. Apple
- Why electric cars are necessary for the betterment of society
- 5 social media platforms that have changed the internet
- 5 important figures of 21st-century politics
- Is there life on other planets?
- How YouTube has created a generation of internet celebrities
- Is global warming an actual phenomenon?
- Should we fight to save endangered species?
As you can see, there are a plethora of good topics for Powerpoint presentations. You just have to use your imagination and think of common subjects that other students will understand. Additionally, you have to use a subject that has enough information to build a full presentation. We hope you can make use of the above ideas and put them to good use during your college studies.
Don’t forget that PapersOwl can actually help with our presentation service. We can take away your stress and help you deliver a fantastic and memorable presentation to your teacher and class. We understand you have a myriad of different tasks to balance such as schoolwork, revision, and exams – presentations could be the proverbial nail in the coffin. Moreover, some students may excel at speaking and giving a presentation, but lack the ability to create a superb PowerPoint – let us step in and help through our Presentation service.
Was this helpful?
Sorry about that
How can we improve it?