An essay is an attempt to communicate information, opinions, or feelings and usually presents an argument on a topic. In an academic context, an essay is an exercise for students to explore and clarify their ideas on a subject.
If you are thinking about how to write a persuasive essay, you need to know that writing an essay is a complex process. Issues such as choosing a topic and conducting thorough research are involved with the chosen topic. The paper's analysis and the arguments' design also need to support the issues presented. Therefore, an important focus will be placed on the steps to create a strong persuasive essay. Choosing an engaging and persuasive essay topic will set the rules of construction and its final form.
How To Choose An Interesting Topic For a Persuasive Essay
Hiring a writer's professional persuasive essay writing service can be an option when you are facing some problems in creating an essay. There are professionals available online, from people with skills in this area. This is an important option if you have to make a speech about a topic and a written presentation.
Essential Components of a Persuasive Essay
To be successful, a persuasive essay must contain several essential components:
- Clear thesis statement: A compelling thesis statement, that clearly expresses the writer's opinion on the subject, is essential. This statement also serves as a guide for the rest of the essay, ensuring every point made is relevant to the overall argument.
- Strong evidence: Solid evidence is essential for a persuasive essay. Building credibility and trust is paramount for any successful argument or attempt at persuasion. Establishing one's authority on the topic can be done by highlighting their expertise, personal experience, or standing within a community. This will make readers more likely to believe the opinions and convictions being expressed, making the message even more powerful.
- Counterarguments: Addressing counterarguments is an important part of a persuasive essay. The writer should acknowledge and respond to potential objections to their argument. This shows that the writer has considered opposing views and strengthens their argument.
- Appeals to emotion: Emotional appeals are often used in persuading readers, as they help establish a connection between the writer and the reader. This can be done through personal stories, examples, and descriptive language that creates empathy or a sense of outrage. Pathos is an emotional appeal that helps create this link and make the narrative more powerful. An impacting emotional connection to the story can leave an unforgettable impression on readers and ensure the message resonates with them.
- Call to action: It encourages the reader to take a specific action or change their behavior.
What You Should Know When Writing A Persuasive Essay
The first step in making an essay is to find a relevant topic to make the task more engaging and motivate yourself to help write a more convincing essay. At this stage, narrowing down the topic by adopting a particular position toward a subject or sub-topic is also necessary.
If you have problems establishing a position on the subject you want to address, brainstorm with others or work individually and write down the ideas that go through your mind, no matter how irrelevant or strange they may seem. At the next stage, connect ideas and group them into sub-topics, developing and exploring them in detail. And if you find yourself at a dead end, then you can buy an essay online today and get a ready-made result in the time frame you need.
Persuasive Essay Topics on Education
- Education Impact on Psychological Development
- Is Attending College Still Worth It?
- The Importance of Early Childhood Education
- The Power of Arts Education
- The Benefits of Bilingual Education
- Supporting Students with Disabilities
- Promoting Critical Thinking in Education
- Reducing Standardized Testing
- Financial Education for Life Skills
- Advocating for the Importance of Physical Education
Persuasive Essay Topics on Society
- Are Immigrants Good for the Americans?
- The State of Gun Violence in the US
- Promoting Kindness and Empathy in Society
- Encouraging Volunteerism and Community Engagement
- Advancing Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Combating Climate Change
- Embracing Diversity and Inclusion in Society
- Advocating for Animal Rights and Ethical Treatment
- Ensuring Affordable Housing for All
- Creating a Safe Digital Society
Persuasive Essay Topics on History
- Increase Of Child Labor
- Remembering and Learning from the Lessons of World War II
- Preserving Historical Sites for Future Generations
- Reexamining Colonialism's Impact on Indigenous Cultures
- Recognizing the Contributions of Women in History
- Exploring Marginalized Perspectives
- Challenging Historical Narratives
- Preserving Cultural Heritage
- Promoting Historical Literacy for a Better Understanding of the Present
- Analyzing its Ongoing Impact on Global Societies
Persuasive Essay Topics on Government
- Thurgood Marshall A True Leader
- Was President Andrew Jackson a Supervillain
- Public Policy for Its Nationals
- Racism is Wrong Which Should Be Stopped
- Promoting Civic Engagement and Voter Participation
- Balancing National Security and Civil Liberties
- Addressing the Influence of Money in Politics
- Strategies to Ensure Clean and Transparent Governance
- Upholding Equal Treatment and Justice for All Citizens
- The Importance of Government Investment in Education and Healthcare
Persuasive Essay Topics on Politics
- Why Trump Cannot Make America Great Again
- Why The United States Should Not Construct A Wall
- Border Wall Critical for Reducing Crime
- Encouraging Active Engagement in Democratic Processes
- Ensuring Ethical Standards in Politics
- Fostering Dialogue and Collaboration Across Partisan Lines
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders
- Advocating for Accessible and Fair Elections
- Defending the Integrity of Information and Public Discourse
- Building Alliances for Global Problem-solving
10 Funny Persuasive Essay Topics
If you are looking for funny and interesting persuasive topics, you should consider these topics for a persuasive essay:
- Blondes are best in science
- Humor can improve your work results.
- Men cheat more than women.
- Drinking wine every day can make you healthier.
- Homework should be forbidden.
- Why is it important to unfriend your parents on Facebook?
- Moms can be excellent football players.
- Debatable essays should be made with important speakers.
- “Family Guy” can be a life model for children.
- Men love pink more than women.
20 Good Persuasive Essay Topics For College Students
When you need to write a good academic essay and to impress your audience, you can check these solutions for your persuasive essay:
- Work hard in the workplace to feel better.
- Choose your clothes for your dream job.
- Why do people feel the importance of always being right?
- Do embarrassing situations make people change their life?
- People who experience devastating situations appreciate their life more.
- Why should people try new things?
- If you want something strong, how do you succeed?
- Self-confidence makes you successful.
- Hobbies improve your personal skills.
- Is music an efficient stress reliever in reducing depression?
- The possibility of facing a war.
- Homework writing assignments should be replaced with oral presentations.
- Collecting cars or dolls is the most boring hobby in the world.
- Students of any age should keep their phones with them.
- School cafeterias should implement more rigorous health policies.
- Colleges should provide their students with free food.
- Can money make your life better?
- Should students study each day?
- Why do children love pets?
- What is more important - recycling or donating?
In the next section, you will find topics on persuasive essays that can be amazing ideas for persuasive speech and essays for both high and middle school.
20 Persuasive Essay Topics for High School
Great persuasive essay topics for high school could be:
- The death penalty is an effective way to scare off criminals.
- Things the older generation can learn from the modern-day youth.
- Higher taxes for rich people will favor financial balance.
- People should be discouraged from keeping rare and exotic animals as pets.
- Why it is best to always remain honest in life situations.
- The positive role hobbies can play in people’s careers.
- Kindness is one of the most important human qualities.
- Joining the army should be a decision that young people should make on their own.
- Embarrassing situations can help make people more confident.
- Human needs should be placed before the needs of wild animals.
- Treating animal habitats with respect and care is important.
- Things man must learn to ensure that rare species are kept from extinction.
- It is best for every family to have a survival plan after a natural disaster.
- Providing free internet access is great for everyone.
- Parenting lessons should be made compulsory for pregnant couples.
- Life is richer and better now than it was 50 years before.
- Everyone must recycle.
- Man’s activities are the essential causes of climate change.
- The use of Grades should be discouraged.
- Adults should carry electroshock weapons to defend themselves.
Finding the perfect persuasive essay topic is not always easy. That's why many students struggle with this task, but luckily there is a paper writing service for nursing that can help with choosing the right one for you. Whether you are trying to persuade people to buy a certain product, participate in a certain activity, or even change their opinion about a certain issue, selecting an interesting and relevant topic is of utmost importance.
20 Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School
Some suitable topics for a persuasive essay in middle school include:
- The ability to fly is the most amazing superpower.
- Some scientific discoveries should not be shared with others.
- The most boring job in the world.
- Children and chores.
- Kids should be paid for doing chores.
- Children should be given larger allowances.
- The fascinating places for summer vacation.
- Why do I study during the summer?
- The role of school newspaper & radio in the life of students.
- Importance of social media in the lives of students.
- A gym class is more important than a music class.
- School time should be made flexible.
- The world is ours to change.
- Dogs make better pets than cats.
- Schools need more holidays.
- Schools should implement bullying awareness programs
- Bullies should be kicked out of school.
- How the internet has changed our lives.
- There should be different classes for boys and girls.
- The worst song in the world.
20 Best Persuasive Essay Topics 2023
For college, try these trendy persuasive essay topics in 2023.
- Every American should learn to speak a second language from primary school.
- Every immigrant should learn to speak fluent English.
- High school campuses should be safeguarded by soldiers.
- The legal drinking age should be 18, as it is in other countries.
- Kids under 12 shouldn't have a Facebook account.
- Standardized examinations should be removed.
- Every family should create a survival plan.
- Parents should discuss drugs with their children from primary school age.
- Racial offenses should be banned.
- Gun possession should be firmly controlled.
- Yearly driving examinations should be required for novice drivers.
- All Americans have a constitutional right to health care.
- Pregnant couples should receive free training for parenting.
- Children need better sex education.
- School examinations are not realistic.
- Violent video games can trigger people to act aggressively in real life.
- Nuclear power should be prohibited.
- Climate change should be the most important political concern.
- Medical marijuana should be universally legal.
- People should go to prison if they beat or injure their pets.
With so many persuasive essay topics to choose from, it takes time to decide which one to write about. If you need extra help researching or writing your paper, you can always contact a custom essay writing service for assistance. These services specialize in helping students express their arguments and ideas convincingly and coherently.
Getting good grades in college is important as it is an investment in your future and a great opportunity for your future career. If you need to submit a persuasive essay and don’t feel confident, you can use our professional writing service. We can help you with papers on any subject you need, like psychology, sociology, politics, economics, management, human resources, art, history, literature, etc. Our writers provide a completely unique and high-quality assignment. If you are ready to get the best grade, buy a persuasive essay on PapersOwl.com. We guarantee you timely delivery and satisfaction with a perfect result.