Argumentative research papers are the special kinds of essays, and it is highly important to decide the topic. The essay's contents should contain a question and in the assignment, you should answer this question and find a solution to the problem. Writing a perfect research study seems to be quite a difficult task, but you can manage it easier.
What Is an Argumentative Research Paper
An argumentative composition is a defined type of essays. An explication usually consists of the problem and its solutions. You should formulate a subject and then conduct research to find persuasive arguments to prove your frame of reference. So, the main purpose of the discussion is to estimate all risks and find a solution to the problem. The feature of these written discourses is the aim of writing.
How to Choose Argumentative Research Paper Topics
First of all, you should know what will you be writing about. You should determine a theme of your article. Start with a branch of science and then narrow it down. After a few steps of narrowing it down you will get an idea for your composition. You should select something you are interested in as this simple tip will help you write a composition.
Argumentative Research Paper Topic Ideas
If you have problems with choosing a research paper topic you can find some ideas here:
- Southern border control: the insights.
- Controversy over children being made into models.
- Is the corporal punishment effective?
- Should everyone pay taxes?
- Does the right age for drinking exist?
- Native American sovereignty issues.
- Should a gay family adopt a child?
- Animal abuse and problems of animals living in captivity.
- What is the minimum wage in your state?
- Does the Gold Rush impact California’s native communities?
- The Pledge of Allegiance: was adding “under God” in 1954 the right choice?
- Legalized prostitution.
- Is military action really effective against international terrorism?
- What isn’t worth going to war for?
- Food safety training and its outcomes.
- Extended breastfeeding: pros and cons.
- Do we have to talk about feminism that much?
- Incest: why is this love forbidden?
- Child advocacy: is it effective enough?
- You’re allowed to be cast in pornographic movies when you’re 18. But it’s not OK for you to buy alcohol until you’re 21? Where’s the logic?
- Homelessness: whose fault is it?
- Premarital sex: is it a problem in American society?
- Tolerance for nudism and naturism.
- Shorter work weeks.
- Video games: leisure, or abuse?
- Fallacies of Afro-centrism.
- Doping and sports: possible misunderstandings
- Anti-Semitism in the world today.
- Is money the root of all evil?
- DACA repeal and its importance.
An argumentative research composition is not a typical paper. Its features are a problem, arguments to prove your personal opinion and a solution to that problem. The first and foremost important step in writing a research paper analysis is choosing the topic. You should define the branch of science and then select an issue within it. Obviously, the point should be something you are familiar with.