If you are creating a qualitative research paper, you must provide readers with the outcomes of your work in this document. The most important objective of this paper is to summarize the presented data and document the information received from the work. We have made this useful guide to help you in organizing your research findings properly. All you have to do is just follow these rules and produce great work to impress your readers!
You may recognize that in the discussion section of the research, there should be some sources you have used regarding research on the topic, including dialogues, and conflicts. Research findings must reveal the personal ideas that you have come up with while writing your work. The difference between the two sections mentioned above is that discussions reveal the information that has been investigated by scholars before you, and the results are your personal outcomes. It is recommended that you use the past tense in all the paper’s chapters.
How to Write the Qualitative Results Section
You have to remember that the results section of a research paper contains both an illustrative section of information (like graphs, tables, pictures), and text. Of course, you can buy your work from a reliable term paper writing service, but if you decided to do it on your own, here are our tips for creating this part of your document:
- All data written in this partition must justify your claims.
- Don’t omit negative results! If some data doesn’t support your hypothesis, it doesn’t mean this data isn’t important.
- You need to make a summary, but don't include only data in this part. Make it clear and legible for your readers.
- Add various tables and figures in the document to put data logically. After creating a table or an illustration, you have to make a short supportive text to explain the table or the illustration to the audience.
- Report only the data received during your work in this partition. There is no need to explain here how you had obtained it.
- Use font sizes recommended by the APA instructions to show the audience the importance of this document.
Keep reading our article to get more hints on how to write the results section!
What is the difference between the results and discussion sections in a research paper?
You have to bear in mind that in the results section of a research paper you need only to share with readers all the data received during your work. Of course, you may explain some obtained data here, but the largest part of discussing your received data should be written in the discussion section of the document. This is the main difference between the results and discussion sections: in the first partition, you have to put research findings, and in the discussion partition you can analyze and discuss all data you have received.
If you have to create a correlational research paper results section in APA format, don’t forget to view the main guidelines of this style, or ask your teacher about the main instructions. This format is widely used to cite papers in sociology, psychology, and education. You must write a scientific research paper in accordance with the instructions of the APA format if you want to get a high grade. These are the most valuable tips on writing a results section of your paper.
Tips to Write the Qualitative Results Section
Here are more useful hints on how to how to find sources for research paper and how to write the results section properly:
- We recommend writing this part in the past tense.
- Key aspects of writing this partition are keeping it concise and making it legible for the audience. Try to be objective and provide only received data here. Remember you should only share clear and understandable data received during your work in this part. You will be able to explain more about your research findings later.
- Follow the APA guide to format your document correctly.
- Visit a library or surf the Internet to find more sources for your work as well as look at how other authors write this partition. This is a great way to draft a proper example of results section and do your own work in accordance with the requirements.
- If you don’t understand something clearly, don’t hesitate to ask your teacher for help! Your own interpretation of the results may be inaccurate, or the body text might not properly demonstrate your findings.
Remember this partition will be the shortest part of your work. Make sure you don’t explain or discuss any data here. Your task is only to provide readers with well-structured information you have obtained during your work and to organize this information properly.
Help in Writing the Results Section of an APA-Format Research Paper
Needless to say, if it’s hard for you to write this partition on your own, you can find a results section of a research paper sample on the Internet and create your document using the example. You can easily use our guide to write it, and you can use other articles to create all parts of your research paper. It’s possible to find a lot of examples of method sections and discussion parts online, but what to do if it’s very difficult for you to create your own paper?
The best decision for you is to contact a reliable writing service. It is very simple and fast to order your work online and to get an excellent paper just in the term! Whether your writing skills are poor for making a strong work, or you have no time to make this important work, it is possible to ask qualified writers to do the job for you. Trust professional specialists that know how to write the results section of your document!